26 March 2016

Brightening Up Grey Days with Hell Bunny at Yours Clothing!

I find this transitional pre-spring time (It may officially be spring, but it's still grey here!) really difficult for dressing, since I'm ready to wear pretty sundresses, but the weather has a completely different idea! 


Enter in Yours Clothing, who kindly offered me a chance to try out something from their Hell Bunny collection, of which they stock items in UK sizes 16-24.
Hell Bunny is a brand I've honestly never tried before as their style in the past has been a lot more rockabilly-goth inspired, which isn't to my personal taste. Seeing the selection on the Yours Clothing site was wonderful, however, as they have a nice mix of the rockabilly-goth style as well as my preferred vintage style!


I was instantly drawn to the Red & Black Polkadot 50's Style Dress for a few reasons. 1. It's red. 2. POCKETS. 3. Adorable pin dot print! I'm actually a big fan of polka dots still, and the smaller pin dot print is a little more subtle. 

The dress is made from a lightweight stretch cotton, which will easily see me straight into the summer months, and with a typical square neckline and wide adjustable straps, I can see this being a greatly-worn sundress for me once the British sun decides to rise!



I went for a size 20 for this dress as it was closest to my actual measurements on the size guide - However! This dress is clearly cut for a bigger bust than my own, so I could have easily gone for the 18, so if you're small busted like myself I would definitely size down, but good news for you big busted ladies! 


To complete the grey-day outfit, I picked out the Cropped Cardigan with Cherry Embroidery as a cute cover up - and can I take a moment to gush about just how perfect this cardigan is for a moment? I love good knitwear, and honestly this is real quality, soft but thick with a reinforced button band to keep the front in shape, and a great length of both the waistband and the sleeves!
I took a size 18 as I like my knitwear tight, and the size was perfect for me.



Cardigan: Yours Clothing (gifted)
Dress: Yours Clothing (gifted)
Necklace: Vintage Milk Glass
Bangles: Splendette and Vintage
Hair Flowers: Handmade
Bag: Zatchels
Shoes: Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips