3 December 2016

Strawberry Sundae with Florence Carousel Photography



These are from the first of the two photoshoots I did with Florence Carousel in September (the second shoot is here) and I can't even explain just how much I absolutely adore these images. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Florence is such a talented photographer. You need to check out her main website and her other site, The Street Style Carousel to see just how wonderful she is at capturing style and beauty.

This outfit is possibly one of my absolute bests because it's so matchymatchy and delicious. 




This skirt is another dirndl that was made around the same time as the All Hail The Gingham Queen Skirt in exactly the same way - it's simply just my favourite cotton gingham from Rolls and Rems in Holloway pleated onto a waistband. This one is lined in white cotton, has a centre-back zipper and gigantic patch pockets with ricrac trim.

Simple, but effective! 

Teamed with my original 60's cross-stitch bag with strawberries and strawberry accents on my Miss L Fire Sundae shoes (from 2013) and a handmade strawberry necklace - I will happily say I'm horrendously matchy-matchy, but god, doesn't it just WORK? 



Hair Flowers: Lady Lucks Boutique 
Necklace: Handmade
Brooch: Luxulite
Top: Collectif
Skirt: Handmade
Bangles: Splendette and vintage
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: Miss L Fire



All photos are taken by and belong to Florence Carousel. Use of these photos is only permitted with her approval.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips